Want flawless skin this monsoon? Combat humidity, oiliness, and acne and cut the damage to your skin. Get a glowing skin and a fresh look with our suggested skin care tips.
1. Cleanse the Skin – It is essentials to wash your face with a gentle, soap-free cleanser at least two times a day to remove oil, impurities and purify pores.
2. Skin Toning – Toning unclogs closed pores and revives your skin. Use a toner each time you wash your face to restore your skin’s pH balance. An anti-bacterial toner will prevent skin infections.
3. Moisturize and Sunscreen – Don’t skip using a sunscreen. Use a moisturizer and sunscreen even in the monsoon to protect your skin.
4. Gentle exfoliation – Higher humidity tends to clog your pores, therefore one must use an exfoliating scrub to remove dead skin cells and bring back the skin glow.
5. Stay hydrated – Drink adequate water (at least 7-8 glasses) to hydrate yourself and give your skin a healthy and natural glow. Also, opt for a lotion- based serum, which re-hydrates and brightens your skin.
6.Use waterproof makeup – If you do not wish to be caught up with a running-down mascara or patchy skin on a rainy day, invest in some good waterproof mascaras and foundations.
7. Avoid bleaching and facials – In this season, bleaching can harm your face and facials makes your skin rougher.
8. Avoid dark shaded lipsticks – Wash your lips at night and apply some milk cream. Avoid lipsticks especially the dark shaded ones. Apply coconut oil if they are slightly cracked.
Apart from these tips, keep a pack of cleansing wipes handy to wipe off any dirt or sweat. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables to get a healthy glow and stay stress-free this season.