From Tattoos to T-shirts, Bollywood celebs have come a long way in expressing their feelings periphrastically. And Alia Bhatt being the cutest and the most favorite celebs of all time does this in the best possible way. Her cute face and extravagant smile has stolen the hearts of one and all, and her dress sense is the most adored in the tinsel town.
So this summer we at Buzzsouk bring you 10 of our favorite Alia Bhatt’s cool quote shirt looks.
- This “Buggin’ Out” crop top paired with shorts and blazer looks just so darn cool. Crops tops with shorts are common, but teaming it up with a summer blazer adds that extra sass.
- This tee appropriately describes each one of us. Our generation is always on the super-excited stage so this “Always on the super-excited stage” tee is a reflection of our personality. That’s so us!
- We are taking notes on all what we want. Weird is what we want right now and stripes with weird and that turtleneck…it’s just so perfect. This black and white crop is a must have for all of us.
- This cute t-shirt aptly describes almost every girl’s feelings. Feminism is at its peak right now and Alia Bhatt can make such bold statements so cool with that cute smile and her charm.
- Airport styling done right! Alia Bhatt is looking very cool in this pink LURKER hoodie and with that messy bun and round sunglasses. It’s the best go to outfit for every lazy girl who wants to look good while traveling.
- “AS IF”! This t-shirt dress is goals! As we know, t-shirt dresses are very in and pairing them with the other hit trend metallic silver sneakers is so on point.
- Oh yeah! This black & white polka dot sweatshirt is Sarcasm done right. It is perfect to make all the eyes roll. Teaming it up with a basic blue denim is styling done right.
- This LBD with stars all over and with the “Let’s Get Lost” slogan is the quirkiest thing one could have. This t-shirt dress is perfect for the summers for its comfy fabric and casual style.
- This powder blue shade, that is a pastel shade which is the latest trend this summer can be well teamed-up with a denim to show your raised style quotient to your peers.
- Take que from Alia’s “Check Your Selfie” tee. It’s quintessential to show your cool looks when out with your girl squad and this tee is just the perfect one.
Mehreen Pirzadaa Spotted Wearing Pink City by Sarika
Mehreen Pirzadaa spotted wearing the “Silk top and dhoti teamed with Mothra tie-up dupatta” by Pink City by Sarika.
This exquisite festive ensemble is all about detailed Gota embroidery on saturated tones.It is funky,very easy to wear and can be your go to outfit for any festive occasion.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra wearing Devnaagri
Kiehl’s 14th store in Select CityWalk
The brand motive of Kiehl’s vision is the ‘try before you buy’ initiative. Allowing their patrons to try products before they purchase, this 92-year old initiative has won hearts and has led to loyal clientele over the years.
Kiehl’s journey from humble beginnings in 1851 as an old apothecary in New York’s East Village neighbourhood to 250 stores around the world including 13 flagship stores in India is one which deserves attention and applause.
The event was honoured by Kiehl’s advocate and Bollywood actor Jim Sarbh. He was present at this celebratory occasion and talked with the media about his journey with Kiehl’s India and his favourites from the brand.
Kiehl’s old-world, customer-centric heritage has been at the heart of every product and service debut over the company’s 169-year history – from ingredient research and formula safety testing to localized store decors.
One goal is always front of mind: to serve patrons in an attentive, educational environment that offers the company’s tried-and-true skincare products enjoyed by customers the world over.
‘Utpala’ Summer Collection by Mrunalini Rao’s
‘Utpala’ is a summer collection inspired by the serene lotus. The beauty of this ethereal flower is reinterpreted by the designer into an abstract work of art. The Utpala Collection flaunts a colour palette that is directly derived from the real essence of the flower and its surroundings
Each piece in the collection is crafted with a reverence for traditional artistry and showcases elements such as hand zardozi embroidery, thread embellishments and appliqué. The collection also features hand-painted prints in captivating colours of purple, pink, yellow and green. Bringing sheen and richness to the collection are silks, organzas, chiffons and tulle in flamboyant flares and layers
Mehreen Pirzadaa Spotted Wearing Pink City by Sarika
Mehreen Pirzadaa spotted wearing the “Silk top and dhoti teamed with Mothra tie-up dupatta” by Pink City by Sarika. This...
Rashami Desai unleashes the diva within-Latest Photos
Rashami Desai knows how to carry herself with élan. She is a beauty with brains and knows how to charm...
“Working with Puri sir was a completely different experience,” shares Ananya Panday having 2 releases in 2021
Ananya Panday is just 3 movies old actress and has shown immense growth. Starting as a teenager in SOTY2 and...
“2020 has been quite a lovely year with a lot of learnings, I’m really excited for 2021”, Shares the shining star Alaya F
Debutant of the year, Alaya F, has had spectacular 2020, by striking the right chord with the audience with her...