How Much Low Is The Right Low For Bottom Wears?
Low waist jeans are a trend that never goes out of fashion. Wear the denims at your hips, just below your natural waist and show off your low raise with short T-shirts or crop-top. They are a favourite in fashion wardrobes but what’s too low or just right? I’m talking about the awkward moments with low riding jeans occur when you sit to tie your lace or when you bend to pick up a thing. That time your low waist slides little more low and you become the hot topic of those hush-hush sounds even among strangers. So then how to wear a right low waist bottom? Read below:
- First of all, there should be a proper proportion of pant raise from the middle crotch seam (right middle of legs) to the top waistband where least should be 7/8 inches.
- The waistband should be properly fitted on you lower waist side that it should not slide too much when you sit or bend. It should stop before your buttocks start being visible.
- Take care of your low waist with your belt as the good material of belt will hold your low waist nicely.
- Selection should be done carefully as the size of waist and rise both should be checked. It varies with the body shape of every person—not everything can sit perfectly on your hips.
- At times, less attention gets you the wrong size, then correct it by alteration. An expert tailor can easily adjust it within 1/2 inches.
- Also, end note with special instruction for people with short legs. Low waist is not for you! Low waist makes legs look shorter, so avoid and wear the right pair.
(With inputs from Fashion Designer -Rohini Gugnani)