Easter Recipe from Chef Rana Dominic Gomes, Executive Chef of Hotel Royal Orchid.
Whole Roast Turkey (Serves 12)
- Fresh Turkey 5 to 3 kg
- Onion rough cut 150 gm
- Carrot 150 gm
- Garlic whole cut in to halve 2 no
- Celery stalk 100 gm
- Leeks 100 gm
- Bay leaves 2 no
- Pepper corn 2 tab spn
- Butter 100 gm
- Lemon zest 1 tab spn
- Lemon Juice 10 ml
- Fresh Thyme Bunch 1 Aprox 50gm
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper 1 tab spn
- Crushed Garlic 2 tab spn
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tablespoon
- Red Wine 30 ml
- Mustard Paste ` 2 tab spn
- Olive Oil 2 tab spn
- Preheat the Oven 180°c
- Melt butter in a saucepan, pour in a mixing bowl and add lemon juice and thyme
- Clean and pat dry the turkey, and keep aside
- In another mixing bowl add olive oil, mustard paste, salt pepper, Black Pepper, Crushed Garlic, Red Wine, Worcestershire sauce mix well and keep aside to infuse well.
- Wearing a glove massage the Turkey using marinade, inside and outside
- Take a roasting pan, cut mirepoix roughly and spread
- Stuff the remaining mirepoix inside the turkey, and place the turkey in the roasting pan
- Let it cook for 30 min, baste with the butter and allow it to cook for another 15 min
- Once the turkey turns golden, cover with silver foil and reduce the temperature to 120° c
- And slow cook for another 1 hr
- Take a wooden skewer pierce the breast and thigh; if clear liquid passes it indicate your turkey is cooked
- You can make the sauce by reducing the liquid dripping collected from the roasting pan
- And to accompaniment, garnish with chipolatas sausages and roasted baby potatoes
Indulge in Bengaluru’s finest fare of Christmas Delicacy at LUSH
Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel is all set to make your Christmas celebration the most cherished one with a lavish spread of culinary delicacy combined with Live band, Christmas lights, and loads of festive cheer to bring in the true festive spirit this season.
Executive Sous Chef Nitish is showcasing his culinary prowess as he has curated an exquisite feast like no other. The highlights of the menu include Live Grill, Roasted Turkey stuffed with leek bread and cranberry sauce, Maple glazed ham, Mezze bar and much more.
To hit your sweet spot, finish off with Plum pudding, Minced pie, Ginger cookies, Dresender stollen!!
A festive celebration at this five-star destination is sure to give you an unforgettable experience.
What: Christmas Eve Dinner & Christmas Brunch
Where: LUSH, Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel
When: Christmas Eve Dinner, 24th December (7:00 PM to 11:30 PM)
Christmas Brunch, 25th December (12:30 PM to 4:00 PM)
Dinner without Alcohol INR 1600 plus taxes
Dinner with unlimited Alcohol INR 2800 plus taxes
Beer Bucket 4 INR 799 plus taxes
Brunch without Alcohol INR 1850 plus taxes
Brunch with unlimited Alcohol INR 3150 plus taxes
Beer Bucket 4 INR 799 plus taxes
Fresh Mango delights at Gokulam Grand Hotel
Monsoon is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate it than with some sweet and tangy mango desserts and drinks. Head to Gokulam Grand Hotel and Spa and enjoy an array of Mango delicacies before the season is over.
Choose from a variety of sweet dishes like Mango Cinnamon Macaron, Mango Kulfi, Mango Phirni, Mango Mastani, Aam Ka Panna, Mango Shrikhand, Mango Falooda, Fresh Mango Pastry, Fresh Mango Firangipani Tart, Mangoes with Ice-cream, Aam Ras Puri, Mango Mousse, Mango Pannacotta and much more.
Date: Till 30th June
Venue: My Place, Gokulam Grand Hotel & Spa, 115, Gokula Extension, Mathikere, Bangalore 560054
Call to action: 080-4300-1000
Coconut Desserts at Jeon
If you’re nutty for the sweet taste of coconut, you’ll want to check out some of the most popular coconut desserts at Jeon. From the aroma of toasted coconut on top of a doughnut to the sweet bite of a creamy pannacotta, these are desserts you’ll never flake out on.
Address: Jeon Eatery, Sea Princess Hotel,Ground Floor, Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai 49
Aloft Bengaluru brings Mango Mania
Welcome the King of fruits mango!What better way to embrace the season by painting your palate with all things Mango. Moreover, it’s that time of the year again to get messy with your favourite summer fruit.
Right from Barfis to Sorbets, Muffins to Tarts, Flans to Rasgullas, Re: fuel at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park has something for everyone. Treat your taste buds to Mango goodness all through May!
Venue: Re:fuel, Lobby Level at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park
Date: May 2019 – Throughout the month
Mehreen Pirzadaa Spotted Wearing Pink City by Sarika
Mehreen Pirzadaa spotted wearing the “Silk top and dhoti teamed with Mothra tie-up dupatta” by Pink City by Sarika. This...
Rashami Desai unleashes the diva within-Latest Photos
Rashami Desai knows how to carry herself with élan. She is a beauty with brains and knows how to charm...
“Working with Puri sir was a completely different experience,” shares Ananya Panday having 2 releases in 2021
Ananya Panday is just 3 movies old actress and has shown immense growth. Starting as a teenager in SOTY2 and...
“2020 has been quite a lovely year with a lot of learnings, I’m really excited for 2021”, Shares the shining star Alaya F
Debutant of the year, Alaya F, has had spectacular 2020, by striking the right chord with the audience with her...