After an eventful 2016, all of us deserve an evening of celebration to bid the year a joyful goodbye and a memorable welcome to the upcoming one. And for ringing the New Year 2017 with perfect style statement an amazing outfit is a staple to make the celebrations pop out and let the girls flaunt their chic looks and apt fashion sense.Leaving behind the classic LBD, (little black dress) there can be much more great options to grab eyeballs of your peer at the NYE’s party.
Here are the 8 great outfit ideas by a very skilled and talented fashion designer Kritika Khetarpal, that will make you party ready in the most glamorous avatar for the New Year’s Eve.
1) Dazzle the party with wearing a sequin dress and avoid wearing any jewelry along with it. Let the sequin show its shiny charm and just add a pair of great pumps or peep toes. Also, if you are going in for a heavy dose of sequin then too just remember to keep everything else muted as people often make the blunder of overdoing it.
2) The jumpsuit is one of the season’s favourite contemporary party pieces that are sure to turn many heads. Go classy and comfortable. Kick it up with a notch by trying on this slim-fitting silhouette in a chic solid color. Also; High waist jumpsuit with nude heels can add the illusion of longer slimmer legs too.
3) Experimenting with power shoulder dress can get you lots of attention. Either embracing the one with a bold print paired with block heels or otherwise, go with a basic black power shoulder dress paired with a statement neckpiece to head for the party eve.
4) Skinny pants and high heels can never go wrong whenever you’re in an outfit-doubt. You can pair skinny black pants with maroon off shoulder full sleeved top and a good blazer as your go-to item for the eve. To add the necessary bling carry the outfit with a gold clutch.
5) Wearing corsets might not be feasible for some but you can definitely go for corset-like tops and blouses and wear them with your favourite jeans or skirt. You can also layer it with a complementing full-length trench coat too.
6) To stand out with style, dress up your basic white tee or a simple basic dress with a great festive jewel-tone sequin blazer. Cape blazers are a major catch this season and can instantly transform you with a party-ready look embracing sparkly effect and elegance as well.
7) The newest styling trick of matching your pants to your shoes is also a secret leg-lengthening wardrobe weapon. Match your pants with your heels. Greens and reds are hot in trend 2017 colors for shoes.
8) Velvet gowns or velvet short dresses that are perfect for catching up during winters with asymmetrical hem line can be a great option to grab eyeballs at the New Year Eve’s party.
Inputs by: Fashion designer Kritika Khetarpal
Fashion designer’s Introduction: Kritika Khetarpal, a young fashion designer and owner of Label, Kritika K. has a strong interest in fashion & believes in showcasing simplicity with a dash of elegance and style through her splendid collection of designer outfits and is firm about to never look back in life.
Rasika Dugal spotted wearing Vedika
Rasika Dugal spotted wearing Vedika M’s Hand brush painted one shoulder draped dress in deep blue, black & white with a belt for promotions.
Stunning Rakulpreet Singh Spotted Wearing Eurumme
Stunning Rakulpreet Singh spotted wearing the “Two layered gold hoops” from Terra collection by Eurumme for the Sardar ka Grandson trailer launch.
The only thing better than a gold hoop is two gold hoops! These versatile pairs of earrings can elevate your style quotient and help you make a statement at any occasion.
Mehreen Pirzadaa Spotted Wearing Pink City by Sarika
Mehreen Pirzadaa spotted wearing the “Silk top and dhoti teamed with Mothra tie-up dupatta” by Pink City by Sarika.
This exquisite festive ensemble is all about detailed Gota embroidery on saturated tones.It is funky,very easy to wear and can be your go to outfit for any festive occasion.
Marriott on Wheels
If you have been missing out on some of your favourite dishes amidst these unprecedented times, worry no more Marriott...
Somy Ali says her favourite Bollywood actors who’re excellent dancer are Madhuri Dixit Nene and Shah Rukh Khan
On World Dance Day today, actor-turned-humanitarian Somy Ali recalls her tryst with the art form during her stint in Bollywood....
Rasika Dugal spotted wearing Vedika
Rasika Dugal spotted wearing Vedika M’s Hand brush painted one shoulder draped dress in deep blue, black & white with a belt for...
Chahat From Qurbaan Hua Latest Updates
Pratibha Ranta’s portrayal of good-hearted and honest Chahat Baig Dhyani in the ongoing fiction Qurbaan Hua has touched the right...