Fasting can longer be boring this Navratra in Delhi, as there are endless food outlets providing a variety of mouthwatering dishes. During festivals, these outlets prepare special menus from special and unique starters, drinks and desserts for the people celebrating in the truest form. Buzzsouk.com here provides you with the places in Delhi where you can find special saatvik cuisine. Plan in advance to indulge.
1. Haldirams- Haldiram is just not another food outlet it is the brand which offers the best quality traditional food. They have an exaggerated food range for the vegetarians and is also pocket-friendly. During Navratra, they prepare special thalis which are popular among the Delhi locals. Kuttu ka atta paranthas, shama ki khichdi, fruits raita, potato curry, Sabu dana papad an endless variety they offer in just one thali. They tried to incorporate all the taste and flavors of rich Indian culture. This super economical, thali is bat Rs.208 only.
2. Govindas- Govindas is one of the popular places to have best dinner experience. It is a pure vegetarian restaurant serving food prepared with love and devotion of Lord Krishna. They have made a special arrangement for Navratra with singhade ke pakode, Sabu dana wada, vrat chawal and sweet fanas are some of the mouthwatering dishes offered. You can enjoy a special meal for two in just Rs.1000. They do not just offer food but you can participate in their daily Hare Krishna arti. A must visit place to be mesmerized in the Vedic ambience and simple food.
3. Sattvik- located inside Select city walk mall, New Delhi makes Sattvik one of the luxuries dinning places for all vegetarians. The ambience is quiet and pure and has authentic north Indian cuisine. They also offer vrat ka khana during Navratri. The food adds a zing to your Navratri celebrations. Sattvik means simple and sober, hence the food also reflects its nomenclature. They offer khuskhus aloo, kheere ke pakode, makhane ki kheer during Navratri to pamper your taste buds. Being on the expensive side, the food will cost you Rs 1400 for two.
4. Khandani Rajdhani- Subhash Nagar’s very famous Khandani Rajdhani are the undisputed kings of the thali. They offer a different fasting menu other than their regular menu during Navratri. They have special upwas thali which you can bite into. Sabudana khichdi, paneer tomato raita, alu sukha bhaji, kuttu ki puri, soma rice, shrikhand, fruit cut salad, kele ki sabzi, sitafal and unending options offered on their special menu. For the nine auspicious days, they have a different menu each day.
5. Sagar Ratna- Sagar Ratna is a widespread chain of restaurants offering a wide range of vegetarian food. The taste of Sagar Ratna speaks of its authenticity. For Navratri, they offer 2 menus from which you can pick according to your taste. The thali caters singhare ki poori, aloo tamatar jhol, karvi masala, samwat pulao, Sabu dana papad, kheer ka raita, and buttermilk. The food is offered at economical rates of Rs 285 per thali. They also offer special Navratri dosa which is a must a bite.
Indulge in Bengaluru’s finest fare of Christmas Delicacy at LUSH
Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel is all set to make your Christmas celebration the most cherished one with a lavish spread of culinary delicacy combined with Live band, Christmas lights, and loads of festive cheer to bring in the true festive spirit this season.
Executive Sous Chef Nitish is showcasing his culinary prowess as he has curated an exquisite feast like no other. The highlights of the menu include Live Grill, Roasted Turkey stuffed with leek bread and cranberry sauce, Maple glazed ham, Mezze bar and much more.
To hit your sweet spot, finish off with Plum pudding, Minced pie, Ginger cookies, Dresender stollen!!
A festive celebration at this five-star destination is sure to give you an unforgettable experience.
What: Christmas Eve Dinner & Christmas Brunch
Where: LUSH, Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel
When: Christmas Eve Dinner, 24th December (7:00 PM to 11:30 PM)
Christmas Brunch, 25th December (12:30 PM to 4:00 PM)
Dinner without Alcohol INR 1600 plus taxes
Dinner with unlimited Alcohol INR 2800 plus taxes
Beer Bucket 4 INR 799 plus taxes
Brunch without Alcohol INR 1850 plus taxes
Brunch with unlimited Alcohol INR 3150 plus taxes
Beer Bucket 4 INR 799 plus taxes
Fresh Mango delights at Gokulam Grand Hotel
Monsoon is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate it than with some sweet and tangy mango desserts and drinks. Head to Gokulam Grand Hotel and Spa and enjoy an array of Mango delicacies before the season is over.
Choose from a variety of sweet dishes like Mango Cinnamon Macaron, Mango Kulfi, Mango Phirni, Mango Mastani, Aam Ka Panna, Mango Shrikhand, Mango Falooda, Fresh Mango Pastry, Fresh Mango Firangipani Tart, Mangoes with Ice-cream, Aam Ras Puri, Mango Mousse, Mango Pannacotta and much more.
Date: Till 30th June
Venue: My Place, Gokulam Grand Hotel & Spa, 115, Gokula Extension, Mathikere, Bangalore 560054
Call to action: 080-4300-1000
Coconut Desserts at Jeon
If you’re nutty for the sweet taste of coconut, you’ll want to check out some of the most popular coconut desserts at Jeon. From the aroma of toasted coconut on top of a doughnut to the sweet bite of a creamy pannacotta, these are desserts you’ll never flake out on.
Address: Jeon Eatery, Sea Princess Hotel,Ground Floor, Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai 49
Aloft Bengaluru brings Mango Mania
Welcome the King of fruits mango!What better way to embrace the season by painting your palate with all things Mango. Moreover, it’s that time of the year again to get messy with your favourite summer fruit.
Right from Barfis to Sorbets, Muffins to Tarts, Flans to Rasgullas, Re: fuel at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park has something for everyone. Treat your taste buds to Mango goodness all through May!
Venue: Re:fuel, Lobby Level at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park
Date: May 2019 – Throughout the month
“Working with Puri sir was a completely different experience,” shares Ananya Panday having 2 releases in 2021
Ananya Panday is just 3 movies old actress and has shown immense growth. Starting as a teenager in SOTY2 and...
“2020 has been quite a lovely year with a lot of learnings, I’m really excited for 2021”, Shares the shining star Alaya F
Debutant of the year, Alaya F, has had spectacular 2020, by striking the right chord with the audience with her...
ALTBalaji and ZEE5’s magnum-opus Paurashpur
ALTBalaji and ZEE5’s magnum-opus Paurashpur, a tale of power, lust, betrayals and fight for rights, that will leave you in...
Here’s why this Christmas is special for Subuhii Joshi
Actor Subuhii Joshi is really looking forward to celebrating Christmas this year. Her family is at her place this year...