For centuries, man has done all possible efforts to boost his sex drive with outlandish lotions, Viagra, and many other pills. But the secrets to a healthy sex life are right there in your kitchen. Food and sex drive are closely linked with other. What you eat actually have an impact on your sex power. There are a number of food items which you love to eat but might not be aware that apart from health benefits, they have the power to boost your libido.
1. Chillies: It may not sound like the most romantic thing to put into your mouth but a chilli can actually boost your sex drive. It warms you up, gets your heart pumping, stimulates nerve endings and increases the blood flow. They have capsaicin, which is a chemical that can trigger important endorphins to be released. Those endorphins can have an amazing effect on your sex drive. Capsaicin will also improve your metabolism and circulation, which helps you to reach your climax during sexual intimacy.
2. Chocolates: There’s no dispute that this is a sex booster. The chocolate itself is a sensuous food and contains the chemicals anandamide and phenylethylamine, which boost serotonin levels—the feel-good hormone.
3. Watermelons: They contain citrulline, which relaxes the blood vessels in much the same way as Viagra does. Also, it is one of the most loved fruits of the season so make your life full of love and affection with this fruit.
4. Pomegranates: They are high in antioxidants, so boosts blood flow, in turn increasing genital sensitivity. So, this fruit can do wonders for you and make your relation stronger than ever.
5. Cardamom: The flavoured spice, liberally used in mithais, is a natural alternative to Viagra, as it is believed to help counter male impotency. It contains cineole, a compound that increases blood flow to the sexual organs. Cardamom possesses aphrodisiac properties and is also used as a natural cure for impotency, erectile dysfunction, and premature ejaculation.
Inspiring Reel and Real life Iconic couples of B-Town!
B-town couples best known for their sizzling chemistry. Whether it would be on- screen or off- screen they leave no stone unturned to make it the perfect inspiration for their fans. In fact, there are many Bollywood celebrities who started their love journey from onscreen romance and developed perfect love stories in their real life as well. They have created the most iconic love stories for their fans to make them believe that fairytales do exist. So, here is the love lane of the iconic couples of Bollywood who created magic in on-screen as well as off screens.
Starting with the legendry couple Dilip Kumar and Saira Bano who proved that love has no age barriers. Dilip Kumar and Saira Bano did their first film which was a Bengali film Sagina Mahto. Being a huge fan of Dilip Kumar, working with him was like a dream come true for Saira Bano. After that, they did 5 more Hindi films together which includes Duniyaa, Bairaag, gopi, chhoti Bahu and Sagina. The couple got married in 1966 when Saira was just 22 years old. The couple had an age difference of 22 years and despite this, the couple completed decades of togetherness and still are in so much love and by this immense love the couple proved that age is just a number.
Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh is the another cute Jodi of Bollywood who created magic not just in on-screens but off-screen as well. This couple was sensational hit on-screen couple who was really applauded by their fans for their cute chemistry. The couple turned their on-screen romance into off-screen in 1980 by creating many headlines. This cute couple still leaves no stone unturned to give a tough competition to the young couples by their cute chemistry in off-screens and still successful in entertaining their fans in on-screen that could be easily seen in the films Love aaj kal, besharam, jab tak hain jaan etc.
This adorable couple is the role model for today’s youth. First met on the sets of Tuje meri Kasam, Riteish and Genelia Deshmukh truly an inspiration for their fans. Started their love journey from being best buddies to best couple Riteish and Genelia restored the faith in love even in today’s time where people are drifting apart with every passing day. Created magic in the films like Masti and tere naal love ho gya, this coolest couple of B-town has the super adorable love story.
We all know that Ajay Devgan and Kajol is the most romantic couple of B-town as they are the perfect definition of “opposites attracts”. Poles apart, this couple successfully completed 17 years and still, their romance can give a complex to today’s youth. Ajay and Kajol have given many hit films together like Ishq, pyar toh hona hi tha, dil kya kare etc and like their on-screen romance their off-screen romance is also popular among their fans.
Kareena Kapoor and Sail Ali Khan which is also known as Saifeena of Bollywood is the hottest couple of Bollywood which had been always in the limelight. First met on the sets of Tashan, the couple dated each other for five years and been in a live-in relationship. They tied the knot in 2012 and created many headlines for several reasons and successful in proving that their immense love is more beyond their different ideologies.
Akshay- Twinkle setting the couple goals by twining up their outfits!
After completed 16 successful years of their marriage, Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna still leave no stone unturned to maintain the same spark in their marriage. Yes, this adorable couple of Bollywood who celebrated their 16th marriage anniversary last week was spotted spending quality time by having lunch in Bandra. But the main attraction that makes eyebrows up for their fans was the couple wearing matching outfits in hues of blue. Wearing blue T-shirt with denim distressed jeans this couple setting the new trend of twinning outfits for their the couple. This is not the first time that couple spotted in twining their outfits, they have seen many times making the same trend. Apart from Akshay and Twinkle, Junior Bachchan and his gorgeous lady Aishwarya Rai Bachchan with their adorable Aradhya Bachchan spotted at the airport making the same twining trend. The trio was seen wearing similar jackets in hues of white, blue and green which was tremendously adorable.Twining up the outfits by these adorable couples of Bollywood would surely impress their fans and give inspiration to how to make their relationship perfect, cute and adorable.
The Power Couple Ravi and Sargun has the cutest love story!
Ravi Dubey who became ideal Jamai Raja from the most popular show Jamai Raja on Zee Tv complete three years of successful marriage with Sargun Mehta. Started their love journey by sharing screen on the Zee TV’s one of the most popular shows 12/24 Karol Bagh, they bagged many applauds for their onscreen romance. From there, the couple got the title of “made for each other” in offscreen as well.
When asked what Ravi thinks about marriage, he said “It has been since 3 years we are married. I recommend marriage as it secures both the partners and I consider it a strong institution as I have seen two generations in my family having successful marriages. I think I am completely incomplete without marriage. I have rediscovered myself and I think I found a better version of myself after I got married to Sargun”.
The power couple went Dubai to celebrate their beautiful love journey anniversary because they think the trip is the best gift instead of gifting other things as their they spent their quality time from their busy schedule. On being asked what is the best thing about Sargun he says, ” She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It’s a cliche line to say but I really meant that. After marriage, you should have one person in your life to whom you dedicate yourself completely and Sargun is that one person to whom I am dedicated spiritually, physically, mentally and financially. I enjoy her company a lot. Being from the same industry we understand each other personally as well as professionally. She’s doing good in her career and I understand her professional commitments too”.
Celebrate the bond of Love and friendship- Bhaiya Dooj
India is a place where the relationships, religion, and emotions play a significant role. After the festivals of lights and high voltage grandeur of Diwali, people celebrate Bhaiya Dooj on the last i.e. fifth day. Bhaiya Dooj is a festival where sisters put Tika on the head of their brothers as a mark to save him from all the odds. It is believed that the holy tika ends the negativity around him and act as a lifeguard. Brothers too shower gifts and blessings on their beloved sisters.
Bhaiya dooj is a word of Sanskrit where bhaiya means ‘brother’ and ‘dooj’ stands for the second day of the full moon. Besides the vermillion mark on the forehead, sisters also perform holy arti in which she prays and hopes for his well-being. Bhaiya dooj is also called Yama Dwitiya as it is believed that on this day, Yamraj (the lord of death and custodian of hell) visited his sister Yami who puts the auspicious mark on the head of her brother and prayed for his well-being. So, it is believed that those brothers who have tilaks shall never be hurled into hell. Due to secularities and diversity, India celebrates this day differently in other parts of the country as well.
- The celebration of this festival in Bihar is quite different where the sisters heap choicest of curses on their brothers and then they pick their own tongue as a punishment and ask for their brothers’ forgiveness. Brothers’ bless their sisters and pray for their wellbeing.
- In West Bengal, Bhai Dooj is known as Bhai Phota. Sisters fast in the morning until the traditional ceremonies are completed. The tilak is made of ghee, sandalwood (Chandan) and kohl (kajal). Kheer and coconut laddoos are among the traditional sweets of the festival.
- In Gujarat, it is celebrated as Bhai Beej with traditional tilak ceremony and performs aarti (prayers).
- The Marathi-speaking communities of Maharashtra and Goa, celebrate this festival as Bhav Bij. The sisters draw a square on the floor where the brothers are supposed to sit only after he eats a bitter fruit called Karith. Basundi Poori and Shrikhand Poori are the popular dishes of the festival.
This festival brings a lot of happiness, affection, and warmth between the relationship of brother and sister. This festival is a way to present the love and care of brothers and sisters to each other.
Marriott on Wheels
If you have been missing out on some of your favourite dishes amidst these unprecedented times, worry no more Marriott...
Somy Ali says her favourite Bollywood actors who’re excellent dancer are Madhuri Dixit Nene and Shah Rukh Khan
On World Dance Day today, actor-turned-humanitarian Somy Ali recalls her tryst with the art form during her stint in Bollywood....
Rasika Dugal spotted wearing Vedika
Rasika Dugal spotted wearing Vedika M’s Hand brush painted one shoulder draped dress in deep blue, black & white with a belt for...
Chahat From Qurbaan Hua Latest Updates
Pratibha Ranta’s portrayal of good-hearted and honest Chahat Baig Dhyani in the ongoing fiction Qurbaan Hua has touched the right...